Custom metallic label stickers are a great packaging option used to “decorate” your business during the holiday season.
You have likely seen or even used these labels before. Metallic labels and stickers are great for personal branding, businesses, or for custom products. They are available in silver and gold, and their attractive sheen makes them more visually appealing to established and potential customers. Here's how to use custom metallic labels for your business.
About Custom Metallic Labels
Metallic labels are typically made of anodized aluminum. This makes them incredibly durable, readable, flexible, and, with the right adhesive, stay in place for a long time. Metallic labels are also resistant to chemicals, extreme temperatures, and abrasions. They are highly customizable with any font, logo, or colors—all of which are securely sealed under a clear protective layer.
More than that, ordering custom metallic labels in bulk is often a more cost-efficient option for businesses. This saves you money in the long-run—words any business owner likes to read.
All of these advantages and qualities are incredibly advantageous for your business, particularly for attracting customers and boosting your bottom line during the holiday season.
Using Metallic Labels During the Holiday Season
Metallic labels have all the necessary features to make them the perfect option for the holiday season. They can also be used for either personal or professional use. Here are some ways you can use metallic labels for the holidays:
- Personal use: holiday cards, envelopes, return address labels, and on Christmas party invitations.
- Professional use: product packaging, promotional stickers for sales, business cards, letterheads, and on event invitations.
How to Choose Metallic Labels
Now that you have some ideas on how to use metallic labels, how do you go about picking a label type and design? Here are some super quick steps to follow to help you select the right metallic labels:
- Shape and size. The first step is to choose the shape and size of the label. Consider the size of your package, envelope, or sticker size in order to ensure that you choose the right metallic label size.
- Customize your label. Upload your logo (or holiday logo if you have one), or choose a relevant image, such as a snowman or snowflake. You can also add a picture.
- Choose a label type. Next, choose either a silver or gold label type. You can also choose the border color and background color.
- Add text. Finally, add text, such as your business name and contact information.
'Tis the Season for Metallic LabelsThe holidays are a special time of year. For your business, it’s very important to take seize the sales opportunities the season brings. This is why it’s in your best interest to use metallic labels.
Metallic labels are effective because they help a brand become more visible, compelling, and stand out from the competition. Getting metallic labels from Stickers International is a simple, straightforward process. Stickers International can help make the process of choosing and designing a metallic label as easy as possible.
Don’t miss out on sales this holiday season. Contact us today to get started.