Domed label stickers are some of the most popular types of stickers, and it’s easy to see why. While the benefits typically outweigh the downsides, every situation is different. Perhaps you find that matte or glossy stickers better suit your purposes. So, if you are wondering whether domed label stickers are the right choice for you, consider these pros and cons. They’ll help you make the right decision.
The Pros of Using Domed Label Stickers
Domed label stickers have a reputation for being the best labels out there. Not only are they appealing, they also work in just about any environment. Here’s what you need to know about the upside of using domed label stickers.
- They are stunning. Domed label stickers have a clear, glass-like quality that makes them look high-end and luxurious. This shine is then magnified by their three-dimensional state. This means people can see and feel the label. Adding these stickers to products can instantly increase the appeal as well as the value.
- Domed label stickers are self-healing. It may sound too good to be true, but domed label stickers can to self-heal when they are scratched. This means they can be used on products that are exposed to normal wear and tear.
- They are weather-resistant. The self-healing quality of domed label stickers extends beyond scratches. Their surface is so strong that they will last on products exposed to minimum moisture and regular cleaning.
- They are eye-catching. Domed label stickers help your brand stand out when compared to other products.
The Cons of Using Domed Label Stickers
Luckily, the reasons against using domed stickers are few. However, not every product would benefit from this sticker choice. So before you opt for a label that may not be ideal, consider:
- They cannot withstand extreme heat. While domed label stickers are weather-resistant and capable of enduring more than most stickers, they do have limitations. Exposing domed stickers to this environment can alter their specialized coating.
- They are not flat. If your product requires the surface to be perfectly flat, domed label stickers will not work. This is because the coating is three-dimensional and cannot be altered.
Domed stickers may not be ideal for every product, but they are still one of the best options out there. As long as your product won’t be exposed to extreme heat or require a perfectly flat surface, domed label stickers may elevate your product’s identity and quality. For your domed stickers, contact Stickers International. As one of the most popular forms of product labeling, these stickers are perfect for displaying your company logo or brand.