You know what a messy office looks like. Papers are strewn on desks, binders are stacked in piles, bookshelves are overloaded, and boxes are likely scattered on the floor. This is a recipe for dysfunction. A business simply cannot succeed with clutter. Productivity and efficiency go out the door.
If you want your business to be more efficient and profitable, organization is essential. Think of your office as the heart of your business. If it’s not healthy, your business isn’t either. Here are some creative tips and tricks on how to use custom stickers to organize your business.
How Custom Stickers Help Organization
There are many things you can use to organize your office space: filing cabinets, bins, binders, baskets, and even unused coffee mugs. But have you considered custom stickers? Here are some ways you can use custom stickers to help you organize your office:
- Labeling: Use custom stickers on shelves, boxes, drawers, file cabinets, and folders. You can also use them to differentiate departments or functional areas of your business. Stickers help you find what you are looking for easier and faster.
- Color Coding: Color-coding is an age-old system, but it works for a reason! It facilitates categorization and organization, especially if you have tons of documents, supplies, and other materials.
- Organizing Projects: Stickers can also help keep projects organized. For example, if you have a hard copy of an operations manual available for team or staff members to refer to during daily operations, you can designate separate sections with color-coded and labeled custom stickers.
- Incoming/ Outgoing Mail: Despite our digitally driven era, many customers and companies still use “snail mail” for correspondence. Mail can pile up, so use baskets with custom stickers for incoming and outgoing mail. This will prevent mail from getting lost.
- Calendars: Stickers in your weekly planner can help keep tasks, projects, due dates and deadlines, appointments, and meetings clear as day. You can have custom stickers made for your own planner, a large calendar in your office, or even make them available for your team or staff.
- Storing Inventory: If you manage or operate a brick-and-mortar retail store, then you might have inventory stored in a back room or storage facility. An inventory system is absolutely critical to any business—and custom stickers can help with this system.
Where Can I Find Custom Stickers?
Custom stickers come in a wide range of sizes, colors, and finishes, such as glossy, metallic, and dome. They are also printed with the latest cutting-edge technology to ensure the highest quality. The selection and design process is also incredibly easy:
- Choose the sticker type, size, and shape.
- Add text, an icon or image, or your business logo.
- Select the number of stickers you want.
- Enter your shipping information.
- Purchase your stickers.
With different types of stickers available and numerous customization options, custom stickers by Stickers International is a quick, easy, and cost-effective solution to help your business stay organized.
If you are still unsure about whether custom stickers are right for your business, contact one of our representatives today.