Concerts and live entertainment events are often jam-packed with stickers, badges, memorabilia and other branding and labeling on everything from instrument cases and amps to event staff and fans, as far as the eye can see.
Custom stickers are a popular and relatively inexpensive way to promote a brand or message at an event as well as drum up business for both the venue and artists. Luckily, designing a customized logo or printing concert information on a sticker has never been easier or more affordable.
Using Custom Stickers at Music Venues
In addition to adding them on equipment, T-shirts, and event staff badges, what are some other ways to use stickers at concerts and music venues? Here are five creative ways your band or group can use custom stickers.
1. Spread the Word. For a musician, act, venue, or promoter, getting the word out about an upcoming show, event, or concert can be a full-time job. In addition to social media and other online marketing methods, another great way is to hand out free stickers at other concerts or live entertainment events.
Bands, theater groups, and other entertainment acts can also create stickers that advertise their website, social media accounts, and even upcoming show dates. After all, what better way to reach your audience than by physically handing out stickers while they are attending a show?
2. Stay Organized During an Event. The day of an event is always hectic—regardless of whether you are a band, a theater group, or a traveling circus. Using custom stickers not only promotes your band, group, or act, they can be used to keep your group organized on the day of the event.
Using stickers to delineate different staff members, stages, equipment, and directions to concessions, merchandise tables, or restrooms is inexpensive and helps everyone.
3. Promote Your Band or Act. There’s no end to the creativity of fandom. Whether you’re a theater troupe, an indie startup band, an all-out rockstar touring the world, give your fans a customized band sticker, and you will be amazed at the places they’ll turn up.
You can also show your support for another band or group by adding their stickers on your amps, guitar cases, or drums. This displays a level of camaraderie among various bands and lets your audience know who influences and inspires you. Ask them to do the same for you!
4. Promote Your Venue, Concert, or Festival. The quickest way to get the word out among music fans is to hand out stickers at existing venues, concerts, and festivals. True live music fans love nothing so much as more live music. Get the event or venue staff to know your crowd on a personal level by interacting with them and handing out your stickers.
This level of collaboration between staff and crowds can also help inspire event volunteering, which is usually a necessity at any sizable event. Fans love being a part of an event in a way that makes them feel like they are “with the band.”
5. Sell Larger, Elaborate Stickers at the Merch Table. Most bands and events have a table set up specifically for selling merchandise. Putting inexpensive items like stickers out front helps draw in your audience members who are looking for cool merchandise but maybe don’t want to spend $50 for a hooded sweatshirt.
Amplify Your Fanbase With Custom Stickers
From cars, trucks, and motorcycles to ATVs, mopeds, and bicycles, fans love to adorn their vehicles of choice with band and event stickers.
Devices such as tablets, laptops, phones, and speakers as well as bags, books, water bottles, and travel mugs are common items to place stickers. Fans love to stick them anywhere they’ll get noticed. Let fans become ambassadors of your brand to amplify your following.
Regardless of your role at a live event, custom stickers are a brilliant and inexpensive way to get the word out about your brand, music or theater group, or your entertainment act, and to get the crowd to go wild.